top of page
  • Writer's pictureernestaustpro

Differences in residency

Hey! A lot of people been asking questions, such as "can you buy a second hand house with student visa", "can my children enjoy free education under temporary visa?" or "do I entitle for free medical services under permanent visa?

In Australia, generally everyone must hold a visa to stay lawfully in the country. A person can hold temporary or permanent visa to stay temporary or permanently in Australia. For those who do not hold a TR or PR, they are considered "non-resident".

Attached is the differences in what you can enjoy as "non-resident", "temporary resident", "permanent resident" and "citizen".

Due to the changes in Australian migration law, I am strongly encouraging you to explore the options you are entitled for Australian permanent residency.

28 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Recently I have received a few inquiries on an onshore parents visa application, particularly to the Subclass 870 Sponsored Parents Visa. The short answer is you need to apply to get an approval in or

bottom of page