top of page
  • Writer's pictureernestaustpro

Offshore Graduate Visa - Australia

If you’re graduated within 2 years of your Engineering studies and your course accredited by the Washington Accord, you are eligible to apply for the Subclass 476 Recognised Graduate Visa.

You must have a major area of study in one of these engineering fields:

  • civil engineering

  • structural engineering

  • chemical engineering

  • environmental engineering

  • electrical and electronics engineering

  • mechanical, production and plant engineering

  • mining and material engineering

Through this visa, you can stay in Australia, exploring the opportunity to obtain full-time employment or just to enjoy the temporary stay and the Australian lifestyle.

Or, this is a good backup plan for your career change.

The cost of the visa application is only $405 and the applicant must stay offshore before the visa grant.

13 views0 comments
bottom of page